I am going to try
To speak only in haiku
For twenty-four hours.
Barring a tropical heat wave, it looks as though Wisconsin (all of Wisconsin!) is going to have it's first totally white Christmas in years. As of this morning, we had nearly eight inches on the ground...as of tomorrow morning, we may well have over 16 inches on the ground.
And that's just the little "mini-storm" of tonight. On either Thursday or Friday, we're supposed to get an out-and-out blizzard/winter storm. First true one of the season too.
So, I'm at home tonight, wondering how much more hardcore the flakiness of the boy is going to heap on me and trying to remain positive. (But, honestly, how can he possibly misinterpret "The end of the semester is crazy?") It's hard not to be discouraged. Is it always going to be this way? Am I always going to feel a slave to my own schedule? Is this always going to be the way my relationships wind up? Or have I just not found the right one yet?
Questions to ponder when and if I ever finish my homework and can finally apply my mind to something else. In the meantime, back to my paper, my script, and pictures for the podcast.
Stolen from the loverly Miss yshaloo:
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
26) Favorite band to listen to when you're mad?
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Courtesy of Ms. Kusani!
Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...
As Mister Spock would say: Fascinating. It seems you've managed to hit the edge of the curve on all metrics. An extraordinary life is almost certain.
According to your answers, you want it all, you want a lot of it, and you're willing to do what it takes to get it! Adventure! Romance! Technology! Challenge! You love civilization. You like people. You love the complications and joys of a big, weird crowd of humans plus lots of other beings wandering into dangerous and complicated corners of the galaxy.
There is an ideal place for you, and you are ideal for it: Welcome to the crew of the starship Enterprise. Captain Kirk would have welcomed you aboard himself, but his head was too big to fit in the landing bay.
That Ysha...she's a groovy one. I stoleded this from her, ohyesIdid.
As of today, this journal is strictly friends-only. This means that I have to trust you and LIKE you before you'll be added to the list which allows you to read my entries.
Sorry, but that's just the way it is.